- Soft Skills Programs
- Course ID- ITND- SK- 01
- Course ID- ITND- SK- 02
- Course ID- ITND- SK- 03
- Course ID- ITND- SK- 04
- Course ID- ITND- SK- 05
- Details of the above PDF
Soft Skills Programs
Soft Skill trainings are intended for making the Students/ Teachers proficient in Communication and other Soft Skills to make them industry-ready which would enable them to face the various professional challenges with confidence and proficiency.
Why Soft Skill Programs ?
Only meager 20% of engineers are employable & 73.6% lack English speaking skills
By the end of the Training and on completion of all exercises, the participants will be able to:
- Acquire effective Speaking skills in English.
- Practice Communication Skills â€“ Verbal and Nonverbal.
- Express their ideas and feelings fluently in English.
- Apply Soft Skills successfully.
- Study and apply Communication Skills in various situations.
- Participate in discussions effectively.
- Learn to interact with people confidently.
- Enhance Employability.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contemporary training & facilitation skills
- Capable of doing a need analysis and designing modules to bridge the gap
- Sound knowledge of grammar and syntax. & errors with Indianisms in English
- Proficient in creating learner centric classroom/ outdoor activities and games
- Ability to motivate and transform individuals to perform in collective domain
- Facilitator for College Recruitment Training, special behavioral interviews
- Offer trainings in comprehensive corporate Etiquette & narrative intelligence
We train in skills that catapult our participants to the Everest of life with an intrinsic force that is a magic combination of soft skills!!
Transforming Young Talents to become industry-ready
Duration 3 days
- Introduction to communication
- Effective communication
ActivityÂ Listening skillsActivityÂ Inter-personal communicationsActivityÂ Assertiveness
- Assertion Vs aggression
ActivityÂ Written communicationPrinciples of effective writingExercise and presentationDay TwoPresentation skills
- Factors contributing to an effective presentation
Exercise and discussionÂ Preparation for Presentation
- Audience Analysis
- Structuring a presentation
- Preparation of slides
- Final check up points
Delivery of Presentation
Interactive presentationDay Three Practice presentationsExercise and feedbackÂ Basic Awareness of Emotional Intelligence
- Necessity for EI
- Types of basic personalities
- Modifying styles of interaction based on EI
Exercise and discussionÂ Team work
- Difference between groups and teams.
- Factors contributing to effective team work
- Why do teams fail
ActivityÂ Open session and Feedback
Workshop On Spoken English
Duration 3 days
|Introduction to Spoken English
|The Difference between Language and Communication
|Verb and Tense
|Direct &Indirect Speech
|Pronunciation and Phonetics
|Speaking Confidently â€“ JAM Session
|Speaking and Debating with Others in Different Situations- Role Plays
|Vocabulary & One- Word Substitutes
|Group Discussions for Success – Theory & Practicals
Individual soft skill trainings for all streams students are
|IT savvy program —–03.1
|Excel with Advance features—–03.2
|Microsoft Office with e-mail Etiquette—–03.3
|e-mail Etiquette for academician —–03.4
|Advance writing Skill—–03.6
Soft Skill Training Modules for All Streams
Duration 5 days
|Â»Â Knowing Yourself & ASK
|Â»Â Perception & Attitudes
|Â»Â Goal setting
|Â»Â Body Language
|Â»Â Listening Skills
|Â»Â Speaking Skills
|Â»Â Interpersonal Skills
|Â»Â Presentation Skills
|Â»Â Grammar Check
|Â»Â Verbal Ability
|Â»Â Writing Skills- Principles
|Â»Â Leadership & Team Building â€“ Outbound/ Inhouse
|Â»Â Time Management
|Â»Â Creative Problem-Solving
|Â»Â Social skills- Netiquette, Social Etiquette, Telephone Etiquette & Dining Etiquette.
|Â»Â Stress Management
|Â»Â Current Corporate Analysis (CCA)
|Â»Â Mock Interviews
Out bond Team Building Program
We can design and deliver any customized training as per the requirement.